Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review of "Waiting on Alma"

Gary Horton, novelist (Some Glad Morning) and syndicated PEN short story writer reviewed "Waiting on Alma" and rated it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Story. February 6, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This story is a real treat and stirred so many emotions in me. It brought tears to my eyes. The author is an accomplished writer with a fine eye for details, not just the physical details of a scene but details of the heart too. He has a gentle style that speaks of a quiet maturity. I hope he has more stories in the works and I hope he has a novel in him too. This is wonderful writing.

Please drop by The Lunatic Assylum tomorrow MONDAY FEBRUARY 10 for the blog tour interview about my work-in-progress, the novella Johnny Don't March, and the start of five FREE days for my short story Fifty Fifty at Amazon ebooks.

Thanks for reading. See ya tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment