Friday, January 3, 2014

Keri Beevis Interviews Timothy Hurley


Award winning author, Keri Beevis, of Norwich, UK (Dead Letter Day by Keri Beevis, available at Amazon UK and at Amazon US) interviewed me on her blog. We talked about my short story writing, my book Shortstack
available at Amazon US (eBook or print) or Amazon UK (eBook)

and which dead authors I would invite to my dinner party. (the authors get to be alive at the party.) I talk about my works in progress due out in 2014 and 2015.
Award winning UK author, Keri Beevis

She also seemed unnaturally curious about what I would choose as my last meal on death row.
Not Timothy Hurley's last meal...or author dinner party

Find the answers to these and other questions at Keri's blog interview. Then check out her book at Amazon.
Buy it in pounds or dollars...read it in English

Find the interview here http://keribeevis.com/blog/

Thanks for reading. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment